A healthy smile in 2017 is a happy smile. Practice safe and effective oral health care habits all year long to ensure your smile is the best it can be. Our team of dentists at Donald W. Linck II DDS, INC can provide you with care and treatments to enhance you smile to its maximum efficiency and aesthetic flawlessness.
Here are some resolutions for your oral health to consider implementing in the new year:
– Always avoid bad habits that can damage your teeth and gums, such as smoking or chewing tobacco.
– Always make sure to brush your teeth and gums twice daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
– Always make sure to floss daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
– Always protect your teeth and gums, especially when playing contact sports or other extreme high-risk activities.
– Always make sure to visit your dentist at Donald W. Linck II DDS, INC for your regularly scheduled oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Always make sure to practice safe and effective oral hygiene habits to the best of your ability.
– Always make sure to brush your tongue to prevent bad breath.
Follow these guidelines, and the risk for oral accidents or injury can drastically decrease. To learn more, or to book an appointment with Dr. Donald W Linck II please call our office at 925-933-0435. Our office is situated in Pleasant Hill, California. Stop by this year and we will help make your smile last a lifetime.